Ms Emily Hurt
Type of Therapy:
I work with adults, inclusive of all genders, sexualities, ethnicities and identities
Fees (per session) and Concessions:
£40 per session
● BSc in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling from Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Accred. Middlesex University).
● Advance Diploma in Integrative Counselling from Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Accred. Middlesex University).
● Diploma in Integrative Counselling from Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Accred. Middlesex University)
Accreditation / Registration:
I am a UKCP Registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with a private practice based in Ipswich. I work with individuals on a face to face basis. I can offer you a safe and confidential space where you can explore whatever might be troubling you, or stopping you from meeting your best potential in life.
You may wish to explore things like:
● Generalised Anxiety Disorder
● Relationship issues
● Sexuality/Gender issues
● Boredom or dissatisfaction
I believe that generally, people have within themselves, the ability to realise their own best potential. However, sometimes things get in the way of us being all that we can be. For example, difficult relationships, traumatic experiences, low confidence or negative messages about ourselves can stop us living our lives to the full.
In relationship with each other, we can work together to gain insight into what has been holding you back and think about ways that can help you move towards your full potential.
Hub Business Centre, 2,
Office is generally accessible without using stairs. Nearby P&D parking, bus station, and train station a ten minute walk away.